Not sure what to get your grill-savvy Dad for Father’s Day? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. From grilling appliances to grilling accessories, we know what all Dads want for the big day. Here are 7 things you can get the grill master last minute for Father’s Day.
- Cinder Grill Perfect for any Dad on Father's Day. He can cook up his favorite meals in minutes, or follow along to one of the many delicious recipes. With 1° precision, meals are never overcooked, and meats are seared to perfection.
- iKamand Unit The Desora product that started it all. Engineered to control airflow, you’re able to start, stop, monitor, and change your cook straight from your phone. If you Dad loves Brisket but doesn’t want to stay up all night monitoring it, this is perfect for him.
- Kamando Joe Classic III Is your Dad looking for perfection with bbqing but doesn’t want to give up the grill? The ProJoe is what he wants. Powered by Desora’s insert, it creates a cyclone of smoke while you smoke.
- KJ Side Shelves Does Dad have a lot to grill but too little space? No worries! Check out the Kamando Joe side shelves. Built for the Kamando Joe, they’re strong and smart, just like Dad.
- KJ Charcoal Is that the smell of the grill again? Yep, Dad’s constantly grilling. You may want to think about the Kamando Joe Lump Charcoal auto-ship for this Father’s Day. Only order once and each month he’ll have a new batch of charcoal.
- Pizza Peel If Dad is feeling italiano this friday, maybe he needs a Pizza Peel. He’d be able to take the pizza on and off the grill with ease, and keeps his hands safe and clean from the frame. Eccellente!
- Casual Hat We get it. Dad’s have bad hair days too. Keep those fly-aways at bay (or safe from the coals!) with this casual hat. In neutral colors too so can be worn to a local baseball game before the grilling begins!
Hurry! If you DO want to get the #1 Dad the Cinder Grill for this Father’s Day, order by June 10th to get it on time!