A little while ago, we compiled an inspiring list of seven recipes to make the most of summertime. Likewise, in honor of the season’s change and seasonal cooking we’ve assembled this list of fall recipes. In addition to being delicious themselves, we invite you to use these fall recipes as a springboard of ideas for your meal planning with the Cinder Grill, this Fall and beyond.
- Pork Tenderloin wrapped in bacon is a scrumptious fall roast. The idea of wrapping foods in a snug, savory blanket of bacon -- it’s truly mouth-watering, ideal for special meal planning. However, the reality is sometimes tough outside or dry inside. This recipe, carefully crafted by Michelin Starred Chef Critchley, guides you past all the possible pitfalls. With the Cinder Grill your roast will turn out crisp outside and juicy inside.
- Herb Garlic Chicken is another delicious fall recipe from Chef Critchley. The woodsy flavors of rosemary, sage, and thyme evoke the scents of fall. Furthermore this dish would go so well with such fall classics as brussels sprouts and winter squash. A festival of seasonal cooking on a plate! Also, cooking a whole chicken will feed a family easily or provide plenty of leftovers for sandwiches and salads.
- Yellowfin Tuna Poke is perfect for those warmer days of Fall. We can always use something cool and refreshing in our meal planning playbook. This fresh and tasty dish, full of herbs and good fats, is far easier to make than you might think. And it’s even more delicious than you’d imagine.
- Speaking of seasonal cooking, how about the splendid Whole Roasted Acorn Squash This fall recipe truly celebrates the winter squash season. However, it’s as easy to make as it is impressive to serve. Also it’s versatile, working as well as a centerpiece for vegetarian meal planning as it does as a side dish for a pork roast. Such as the one listed above!
- Last but very much not least, try our Roasted Brussels Sprouts. The cabbage family ranges from kale to broccoli to Brussels sprouts, and all are in their prime in the Fall. Roasting Brussels sprouts brings out their sweetness and nutty flavors. Moreover, the Cinder Grill prevents overcooking, burning, and drying out. Thus these sprouts reach their fullest, most delicious potential.
Enjoy Fall’s bounty with these five fall recipes and so many more, all cooked to perfection on the Cinder Grill. We hope these display the potential of seasonal cooking. In addition, with the Cinder Grill to guarantee perfect results, meal planning and delightful dinners will be easier than ever!