When Cinder is used for the first time the thickness sensor need to be calibrated. Such calibration should be done:
- Without anything ( food, packaging foam, etc ..) inside the unit
- With the unit completely closed
After powering on Cinder follow the instructions on the screen to perform the calibration.
In case the calibration keeps failing ( "SOMETHING'S WRONG - let's try later" displayed on screen after pushing knob) multiple times please get in touch with Cinder customer support.
- Cinder LCD showing screen corruption when clicking on "Cancel Cooking" on the app.
- Cinder LCD showing corruption during Sear count down
- Fan cycling - sometimes the internal fan will cycle from on to off in a short period of time. This is normal and does not indicate a problem. We are working to smooth out the speed of the fan and this will improve over time.