As we prepare to emerge from sheltering in place we know the process must happen in stages. One of the final steps in reopening society is likely to be returning to sit-down dining, as opposed to takeout. However, the Cinder Grill makes a home cooked gourmet meal just as easy and even more pleasant than going out used to be, allowing us to happily bring the restaurant home.
Some reasons to stay home with the Cinder Grill:
- Have your food ready right when you want it. Going out necessarily involves a bit of a wait, first to order and then to be served. With the Cinder Grill, you’ll be able to schedule your dinner precisely to your liking.
- Have it done your way. Terms such as ‘medium rare’ and ‘medium well’ are interpreted differently by different cooks. With the Cinder’s single-degree precision you can zero in on the perfect steak doneness for your taste.
- Save money. With the Cinder you are guaranteed to be able to take advantage of sales and deals on luxurious cuts of meat. Furthermore, the power of sous vide transforms tough cuts, giving them the tenderness of steak and the rich flavors of long cooking.
- Try any cut you would like. Steakhouses sell certain cuts which are well known and traditional. The Cinder Grill provides easy steak cooking for any cut. Experiment with newer cuts such as hangar steak or petite sirloin, or classic long cookers such as short rib. The possibilities are endless.
- Have any side dish you want. The menus at steakhouses tend to be governed by a combination of tradition and ease. This makes them familiar and comforting, but if you want to go in different directions the Cinder Grill is here to make grilling from home as easy as possible. Try crisp spicy salad with Southeast Asian flavors to contrast with a rich ribeye, or make your own homemade rolls and serve them alongside your beautiful bavette. As with your choice of cuts, the sky’s the limit.
- Eliminate the risk of allergens or cross contamination. Most importantly, cooking at home is safe for anyone with an allergy or a sensitivity. No matter how careful cooks and servers are, accidents of cross contamination or mislabeled ingredients can happen, with devastating consequences. The Cinder Grill’s plates are nonporous, and their nonstick layer is integral to the plates, not a coating which could flake off. The Cinder Grill emits no chemicals and cleans up quickly and easily, and because it’s at home, you control what goes onto it.
So, set the table nicely, light the candles, turn down the lights and pour the wine. Enjoy the restaurant ambiance at home, with the Cinder Grill to make restaurant quality cooking easy, perfect, and delicious.