As we prepare to emerge from sheltering in place we know the process must happen in stages. Returning to sit-down dining, as opposed to takeout, is likely to be one of the final steps. However, the Cinder Grill makes a home cooked gourmet meal just as easy and even more pleasant than going out used to be. With the Cinder Grill we can happily bring the steakhouse home.
Some reasons to stay home with the Cinder Grill:
- Have your food ready right when you want it. Going out always involves a bit of a wait, first to order and then to be served. With the Cinder Grill, you’ll can schedule your dinner precisely to your liking.
- Have it done your way. Terms such as ‘medium rare’ and ‘medium well’ mean different things to different cooks. With the Cinder’s single-degree precision you can zero in on the perfect steak doneness for your taste.
- Save money. With the Cinder you can always take advantage of sales and deals on luxurious cuts of meat. Furthermore, the power of sous vide transforms tough cuts, giving them the tenderness of steak and the rich flavors of long cooking.
- Try any cut you would like. The steakhouse sells certain cuts which are well known and traditional. However, the Cinder Grill provides easy steak cooking for any cut. Experiment with newer cuts such as hangar steak or petite sirloin, or classic long cookers such as short rib. The possibilities are endless.
- Have any side dish you want. The steakhouse menu is governed by a combination of tradition and ease. This makes it familiar and comforting, but sometimes boring. If you want to go in different directions, the Cinder Grill makes grilling at home as easy as possible. Try a crisp spicy salad with Southeast Asian flavors to contrast with a rich ribeye. Make your own homemade rolls and serve them alongside your beautiful bavette. As with your choice of cuts, the sky’s the limit.
- Most importantly, eliminate the risk of allergens or cross contamination. Cooking at home is safer for those with allergies or a sensitivities. No matter how careful restaurant staff are, accidents of cross contamination or mislabeled ingredients can happen, with devastating consequences. However, the Cinder Grill's nonstick plates are nonporous and fully cleanable. Their nonstick layer is integral to the plates, not a coating which could flake off. Also, the Cinder Grill emits no chemicals and cleans up quickly and easily. Because it’s at home, you control what goes onto it.
So, set the table nicely, light the candles, turn down the lights and pour the wine. Enjoy the steakhouse ambiance at home, with the Cinder Grill to make restaurant quality cooking easy, perfect, and delicious.