Savory, meaty, and gnaw-worthy, chicken wings are the ultimate finger food. Here barbecue spices add a smoky tingle to the rich chicken meat.
Meanwhile, the Cinder Grill makes it foolproof to cook the wings to juicy perfection and then sear them crisp. You’ll love sinking your teeth into these flavorful, tender chicken wings, and the spices will make you lick your fingers when they’re done. With White Oak Farms’ convenient Party Pack you can whip up a batch anytime. How about today?
- 1 Pkg White Oak Pastures Party Wings (approximately 2.5 lbs)
For the rub:
- ¼ cup Cornstarch or Arrowroot
- 2 Tbs Sea Salt
- 1 Tbs Black pepper
- 1 Tbs Chili powder
- ½ tsp cayenne chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin, ground
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Olive Oil, for searing
- Combine ingredients for the rub in a large mixing bowl.
- Rinse the chicken wings in fresh water and pat dry.
- Toss the wings in rub until they are completely covered.
- Arrange wings on the Cinder and close the lid.
- Set temperature to 165°F (this will take approximately 1 hour).
- Once the wings have reached the temperature, remove from the cinder and toss in a clean bowl with olive oil until coated.
- Bring the Cinder grill up to sear temperature and then place the wings back on carefully and close the lid.
- Allow to sear until golden brown (this may take 2-3minutes) being sure to turn them over with tongs to evenly brown.