Rich, tender lamb deserves the best recipes that can be found. This recipe, full of Mediterranean flavors, is a delicious winner. Once your lamb has been cooked to perfect doneness on your Cinder Grill, serve it with this salad full of olives, herbs, and tangy Feta, pour a glass of dry red wine, and prepare for your journey. One bite will transport you to breezy seashores beneath blue sunny skies. Enjoy not just a dinner but a vacation with the Cinder Grill.
These tender lamb chops with marinated roasted peppers, olives, feta cheese and herbs are a big hit and quick to make
- 2 Pkgs White Oak Pastures lamb chops
- 2 tsp Sea Salt, Fine
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
For the Mediterranean Salad
- ¼ cup olives, pitted
- 1 each Roasted red pepper, peeled and cut into strips
- ¼ cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- ½ cup Baby Arugula
- 2 sprigs Parsley, chopped
- 5 each mint leaves, chiffonade
- 1 each lemon, zested and juiced
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- Combine spices and salt and season the lamb chops.
- Set the chops on the Cinder and close the lid.
- Set the Cinder to 130°F (approximately 30 minutes).
- While the lamb is cooking, combine the ingredients for the salad and set aside (this is OK to do in advance as the flavors can combine better).
- Once the lamb is cooked, remove from the Cinder grill to a tray. Wipe the grill clean and increase heat to sear.
- Sear the lamb with the lid closed for 1 minute. Remove lamb and rest on a cutting board for 8 minutes.
- Serve with salad and extra virgin olive oil.