First of all, turn the Cinder Grill on, and make sure it has been calibrated, if necessary. Check out our Frequently asked questions about calibration and more.
Second of all, make sure Bluetooth is active on your phone. Go to setting on your phone and turn on Bluetooth. Go back to the app and check in Bluetooth to make sure that it can ‘see’ your Cinder Grill. ( your device should appear)
Then, enter the Cinder App. On the Cook screen in the upper left corner you will see “Select Device”. This will give you a dropdown list of all the active Cinder Grills in your vicinity. Select the Cinder Grill you want to use, and the app will connect the grill with your phone.
When the Cinder Grill is connected to your phone it will display “Remote Control” on the LCD screen and a steady blue LED light.
- Turn Bluetooth on iPhone
- Tap on Settings
- Select “General”
- Tap on “Bluetooth”
- Flip the On/Off button to toggle Bluetooth on or off
- Turn Bluetooth on Android phone
- Tap on Settings on your Android device.
- Look for "Bluetooth" or the Bluetooth symbol in your settings and tap it.
- There should be an option to enable or disable it.