Thanksgiving warms our hearts and opens the holiday season. Even though this year our gatherings are likely to be smaller, the essential pleasures of Thanksgiving don’t need to change. With the Cinder Grill, you can make a festive, easy dinner to celebrate all you’re thankful for, this year and always. We’ve assembled a sample menu for an easy Thanksgiving, but do remember this is just a guideline. Feel free to swap in or modify recipes as you please.
- Our Fig and Cheese Toasts elegantly open any meal. Beautiful figs come into season in the fall. Combined with farm-fresh chevre they make for a tasty example of harvest bounty.
- Other classic fall produce includes Brussels Sprouts and their relatives. Roasted Brussels Sprouts bring out their best sweet nutty qualities. Furthermore, on the Cinder Grill you know they won’t scorch or steam into sulfur.
- For a lighter vegetable dish try our Grilled Broccolini. The recipe includes a savory and refreshing miso dressing, but feel free to swap in any flavors you like with your other dishes.
- Any easy dinner includes make-ahead recipes, such as the lovely potato galette from our Buttered Potatoes With Smoked Salmon recipe. This rich and neat potato cake is much easier than its layered looks suggest. Also, it actually needs to be made ahead, which is very convenient indeed.
- Every Thanksgiving dinner includes an impressive roast. How about a squash? The Whole Roasted Acorn Squash comes to the table brimming with deliciousness. This easy dinner centerpiece can anchor a vegetarian Thanksgiving or stand beside the main meat dish.
- Our easy Thanksgiving dinner centers on our easy Roasted Turkey Breast. The Cinder Grill guarantees moist and juicy turkey breast -- no dry meat to ruin your celebration! Also, dry brining makes for an easy dinner with its hands-off, do-ahead nature. Last but not least, a turkey breast is much easier to carve than the whole bird.
Whether you cook this entire menu or just segments, we know your Thanksgiving will be festive. Our goal is a happy, easy Thanksgiving for you and your family. There may be fewer guests around your table this year, but your easy dinner will be just as delightful. Also, just as delicious, when cooked on the Cinder Grill.