Memorial Day officially opens the Summer Grilling Season, which alone is reason to celebrate! However, what if the weather doesn't cooperate, or the grill got rusty in storage? We could keep listing possible disasters, but you get the idea. Well, with the Cinder Grill, the grilling season lasts year round, and can be celebrated wherever you like. Bring the start of the grilling season indoors with these new Cinder Grill recipes:
- We don’t think of grilling salads often enough. These Marinated Sun Gold Tomatoes With Aged Sheep’s Cheese perfectly shows what magic a little heat can bring. The cherry tomatoes, already sweet, turn juicy and rich, bursting on the tongue. Meanwhile, the funky sharpness of aged sheep’s cheese makes for the perfect contrast. Celebrate the early days of summer with this splendid salad!
- On the other hand every summer cookout features some sort of burger. So why not grace your Memorial Day with a spectacular one? The Cinder Grill cooks the bacon and ground bison together at the perfect rates in this Bacon Wrapped Bison Burger. Grilling has never cooked so evenly nor tasted so delicious!
- Chicken wings are another grilling staple, with juicy meat, crisped skin, and gnaw-worthy bones. Furthermore, White Oak Pastures’ chicken wings are premium quality. Use the Cinder Grill this Memorial Day to fully dissolve the internal gelatin inside the wings, then sear the skin to perfection. Celebrate delicious food and good times with the Cinder Grill!
- Another cookout staple is the ever-versatile taco, just as another grilling staple is the mighty ribeye. So let’s combine the two! Succulent beef from White Oak Pastures comes to the perfect temperature on the Cinder, then sizzles to rich beefy perfection on the sear. Wrapped in tortillas with the fresh and tangy Cilantro Sauce these Ribeye Tacos are perfect for Memorial Day and every day.
- Lamb is a rich, festive, and sadly under-used meat. With the Cinder Grill we can celebrate it at its peak. These premium quality lamb chops from White Oak Pastures come to perfect temperature and taste on the Cinder Grill, neither greasy nor gamy. One taste and you’ll know why lamb is such a great dish for holidays and all year around.
These five delicious dishes are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Cinder Grill recipes. Also, consider crafting your own dishes using the ideas, tips and tricks we lay out in our blog posts. Celebrate grilling this Memorial Day, all summer, and all year long with the Cinder Grill!