Steak is a tasty mainstay of Carnivore Diet meal plans. It’s savory, rich, meaty, and pretty easy to cook. However, all diets need variety for both nutrition and pleasure, especially a restrictive diet. For the Carnivore diet, variety means a regular rotation of different types of meat. Here are six of our best animal-based recipes with suggestions, even for carnivore breakfast!
- Pork loin stuffed with chorizo adds interest by combining different types of meat. Lean, fine-grained pork loin contrasts tastily with rich, spicy chorizo. Furthermore, the evenly shaped roast cooks easily on the Cinder Grill. Leftovers can be served warm, cold, or at room temp for easily varied meals.
- Slow cooked duck legs are rich with good fat and deep flavor. Duck fat is not only famously low in saturated lipids but has a satisfying mouthfeel. Also, duck is high in collagen, especially the legs. Add some duck dishes to your Carnivore diet meal plans today!
- Dry Brined Turkey Breast is full of flavor and easy to cook on the Cinder Grill. Because of its natural leanness, turkey has a clean mouthfeel when cold, and this recipe includes leftovers. Try chilled turkey, whether with different types of meat or by itself, in a dressing full of good fats, for a sustaining carnivore breakfast which will fuel you without weighing you down.
- Lobster tails in butter sauce provide a chance to indulge in sweet lobster and grass-fed butter. In addition, cooking on the Cinder Grill ensures no toughness or ‘squidgy’ bits, just tender tasty lobster in every bite. This dish combines well with different types of meat, be it surf and turf or a seafood bonanza!
- Crispy salmon is another delicious dish to include on all carnivore diet meal plans. The Cinder Grill prepares perfect, moist salmon with a fun crunchy skin. Salmon is rich in omega-3s and other good fats, and its luminous color cheers the diner. In addition, salmon is just as delicious cold as warm, which makes this a useful recipe to make ahead for a refreshing cool meal or a quick but solid breakfast.
- The classic French omelet is a perfect carnivore breakfast and so much more. Tender, rich eggs are so good and so good for you. Also, the Cinder Grill’s degree-precise control ensures lovely results. However, omelets aren’t just for breakfast! Try rolling them around different types of meat for a delicious lunch or dinner surprise!
They say variety is the spice of life. Therefore, we hope these varied recipes inspire you to explore the full range of possibilities. Whatever dishes you choose to include in your Carnivore diet meal plans, the Cinder Grill is ready to help you cook them easily and perfectly.