Spring has sprung! While you’re enjoying the improving weather and longer daylight, you can also enjoy easy meals and fresh flavors. Your Cinder Grill is here to handle the cooking so you don’t have to stare out your kitchen window at the cheerful season. Go out to your back yard or onto your front porch and when you come back in your Cinder will present you with perfect food.
A few recipes you may particularly enjoy:
- Asparagus is the quintessential spring vegetable, with or without another spring classic, a deliciously sunny egg. However, it can sometimes turn out mushy, stringy, or even sulfurous. Enter the Cinder Grill! The same technology which enables the Cinder to produce perfectly done steak turns out reliably crisp-tender asparagus with the precise level of browning.
- Even as the weather is warming, chilly spring mornings can require hearty breakfasts. Our foolproof buttermilk pancake recipe features blackberries as written, but any berries or soft fruit can be substituted. Feature the first blueberries of spring or the burgeoning strawberries of June in these delicious pancakes. Or for an all-seasons delight, add a handful of chocolate chips!
- As we mentioned earlier, eggs are a spring favorite. We’ve developed a delicious recipe for creamy, fluffy scrambled eggs, just for you. A little technique and a little timing prevents the eggs from running off the Cinder’s cooking plates, instead piling them up in a golden cloud ready to crown your plate anytime! Scrambled eggs will be so easy they won’t just be for breakfast anymore!
- During winter we’ve warmed ourselves with solid, stick-to-the-ribs dishes, but spring is time for easy meals with a lighter touch. Try this beautiful salmon dish with a fresh pop of quick-pickled bean sprouts. The Cinder Grill’s precise temperature control turns out perfectly moist flaky salmon. Meanwhile the tangy, crunchy mung beans add a brightness that’s perfect for springtime eating.
- Another easy meal that combines lightness and delight is this dish of cornish game hens. These adorable little birds cook at different rates than their full-size counterparts. However, the Cinder Grill senses the rate of cooking in every part, ensuring that they turn out beautifully. Serve them over sauteed spring vegetables or a vibrant green salad for a meal bursting with springtime freshness!
- Last but not least, after spring comes summer, and one of the best features of summertime are the beautifully ripe seasonal tomatoes. However, small tomatoes, such as Sun Gold cherry tomatoes, are good all year round, and this recipe for marinated, warmed tomatoes improves them even further. The Cinder Grill’s gentle heating brings out the sunny sweetness of the tomatoes until they taste like August in April. Therefore you can enjoy spring and look forward to summer all at once, with the help of your reliable Cinder Grill!